1. Katrin Wellnitz investigates carbonate-altered greenschist in the Southern Alps 2. Tom Czertowicz looks at dunite in the Anita Ultramafics in Fiordland National Park 3. Sunset on the Fiordland coast. The gneisses of this area record a complex poly-metamorphic history involving rapid crustal thickening. 4. Tom Dwight surveys the Broughton Peridotite in Fiordland 5. Steph Junior inspects dunite at Red Mountain.
- Emanuele Giacalone (PhD) – Waipiata Volcanics at Swinburn.
- Stephanie Junior (PhD) – Gold in the mantle.
- Yilun Shao (PhD) - Rheology of the mantle under the South Island of New Zealand
- Matthew Tarling (PhD) – Faulting and Slip Dynamics in Ultramafic Rocks: the Livingstone Fault terrane boundary.
- Tom Ritchie (MSc) – Garnet sands in Westland.
- Emma Scanlan (MSc) – Scheelite paragenesis in at Glenorchy.
- Fraser Shand (MSc) – Mo mineralisation in the Berlins Porphyry, Westland.
- Dave Sun (MSc) – Garnet pyroxenites in the Kakanui Mineral Breccia.
- Stephie Tay (Hons) – Environmental geochemistry of Alexander Mine tailings, Reefton.
- Victoria Wilson (Hons) – Paragenesis of mineralisation at Alexander and Gallant Mines, Reefton.
- Katrin Wellnitz (2017) – Cenozoic carbonate alteration zones in the Haast Schist and a potential link between lamprophyres and gold.
- Tom Czertowicz (2016) - The Anita Peridotite: A study of sub-continental lithospheric mantle emplaced within the Anita Shear Zone, NW Fiordland
- Ben Moorhouse (2015) - Cape Wanbrow: A stack of Surtseyan-style volcanoes built over millions of years in the Waiareka-Deborah Volcanic Field, New Zealand
- Sam Maloney (2015) - Maar-diatreme volcanism in central Otago
- Nichole Moerhuis (2014) – Deposition, Metamorphism and Mineralization of the Onekaka Schist in northwest Nelson.
- Sam Yeo (2014) - The Manuherikia Fault Zone, Alexandra.
PGDipSci and BSc(Hons)
- Thomas Dwight (2016, Hons) – Evolution of the multiply metamorphosed Broughton Arm Meta-Peridotite, Fiordland
- Bryce Robinson (2016, PGDipSci) – Contact metamorphism around the Dunphy Granite, Westland.
- Emma Scanlan (2016, Hons) – Mineralogy, textures and reactions within pyrometamorphosed xenoliths of Otago Schist
- Chris Tulley (2016, Hons) – Fluid flow, metasomatism and deformation in the Livingstone Fault at Mt Raddle, South Westland.
- Jim Dickie (2015, Hons) - Timing and conditions of mineralisation of the Blackwater Dike, Reefton Goldfield, Westland, New Zealand
- Andrew Mason (2015, Hons) - Geology of the Aorere Goldfield, Northwest Nelson, New Zealand
- Fraser Shand (2015, Hons) - Structural controls and paragenesis of the Big River South–St George gold deposits, Reefton Goldfield
- George Stick (2015, Hons) - A structural, paragenetic and geochemical study of the Energetic gold mine, Reefton Goldfield, New Zealand
- Alexis Belton (2014, Hons) – P-T-t- evolution across a Paleozoic greenschist to amphibolite facies transition in Greenland Group rocks in the Collie Range, south Westland, New Zealand
- Jordan Crase (2014, Hons) – Mantle geochemistry beneath south Westland, New Zealand: A study on peridotite xenoliths from Hidden Rivulet
- Hayden Dalton (2014, Hons) - Geochemical Evolution of the East Otago Mantle
- Marshall Palmer (2013, Hons) – Timing and conditions of metamorphism in Greenland Group, South Westland.
- Tom Ritchie (2013, Hons) – Metamorphism and plutonism in the Waipuna Valley, North Westland.
- Alice Hodgkinson (2012, Hons) - Mantle xenoliths and metasomatism at Kattothyrst, North Otago.
- Ant Rayner (2011, Hons) - Structural geology and paragenesis of Big River Shear Zone, Reefton Goldfield, South Island, New Zealand.
- James Smith (2011, Hons) - Structure and geochemistry of the South Reefton Shear Zone, Reefton Goldfield