Information on geology 400-level courses can be found here:
400-level geology course information
Fossils and the history of: life, ocean circulation, climates, and the rock record.
|Paper title||Paleobiodiversity, Paleooceanography and Stratigraphy|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,282.09|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,357.07|
- Not all 400-level GEOL papers will be available in any one year. Decisions will be based on enrolment numbers and will be discussed with students at the start of the academic year.
- More information link
- View more information about GEOL 427
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Daphne Lee
Professor Ewan Fordyce
Dr Christina Riesselman
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Communication, Critical thinking, Environmental literacy,
Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Acquaintance with current research in aspects of New Zealand terrestrial and marine paleobiodiversity, including paleogeography and paleoclimate