CHEM 191 and HUBS 191 are both prerequisites for Semester Two HSFY papers.
Therefore, if you fail one (or both) of these papers, you cannot do HSFY in Semester Two.
You'll need to choose a different programme to enrol in.
Course advisors can discuss options with you.
If you’d like to do a Bachelor of Science (BSc), the Pathfinder tool may help you discover what major you’d like to enrol in:
There are many other options too, such as a Bachelor of Biomedical Science (BBiomedSc), or even cross-crediting the papers you passed towards a non-Health Sciences degree.
The Find Your Fit infosheet (PDF 650 KB) has more details.
Course advisors are also available to discuss options with you.
HSFY is the most common, but not the only, pathway to a Health Sciences professional programme. After completing at least two years of University study and/or after completing a University bachelor's degree, you may be eligible to apply under the following categories:
- Two or More Years of University Study Category
- Graduate Category
The HSFY Q+A infosheet (PDF 780 KB) has more details.
Course advisors will be available on 6–7 July 2017 and 10–11 July 2017 at Union Hall (map).
If you're unable to attend any of these sessions, you can make an appointment to speak to a course advisor another time:
Commerce course advisors
Health Sciences course advisors
Humanities course advisors
Sciences course advisors
Once you have chosen your new qualification:
- Log in to your eVision portal
- Add your new Semester Two qualification
- You will receive an offer to the new programme
- Accept the offer
- Cancel your enrolment in HSFY by completing a change of course form (online, or in-person at the University Information Centre)
- Friday, 14 July 2017 (5pm): Last day to add a Semester Two paper
- Friday, 28 July 2017: Last day to delete a Semester Two paper with a refund of fees
- Friday, 15 September 2017: Last day to withdraw from a Semester Two paper