The Web kiosk provides access to information from the HR/Payroll system to employees who need it. Information can be added, updated and viewed quickly and easily.
- Individual Information: Enable users to access their own personal, employment and payroll information, check leave balances and apply for leave, extra hours, change bank account and enter emergency contact etc.
- Team management:Enable a team leader to access a list of staff for whom they are responsible. Team leader can enquire on leave balances, approve leave bookings and view position information for their team etc.
- Approvals: Provides the ability to approve leave and timesheet requests prior to payment been made.
Web Kiosk - Help
- Individual User Guide
- Team Leader User Guide
- Timesheet User Guide - Individual, Team Leader and Approver
- From your browser, open the University home page http://www.otago.ac.nz and use the For Otago Staff menu to locate the Staff Web Kiosk option.
- This will take you to the Web Kiosk login page.
- Type in your University Username and Password
Contact the ITS Helpdesk on ext 8888 or 03 479 8888. They will ask you some questions to authenticate who they are speaking with and reset your password if required.