|Position||Online MBA IT Technical Support Specialist|
|Previous position||Assistant Professor / HOD – in-charge, KVM College of Engineering, India|
|Education||Graduate Exchange Student, University of Saskatchewan, Canada;|
Master of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering, Karunya University, India;
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, India
|Country of origin||India|
Current responsibilities and goals
- Support Lecturer and students in their use of Zoom (the application used to deliver the Online MBA courses.
- Provide training on Zoom ( to new members of the support team, lecturers and students)
- Logging, documenting and solving technical issues during the course sessions.
- Familiarise with up-to-date features of Zoom versions.
International work and industry experience
Manjula has worked as an assistant professor and head of department in the KVM College of Engineering in India. Prior to that, she has also worked as project engineer at Wipro Technologies Pvt Ltd and as lecturer in MET's School of Engineering and Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology in India. She had worked closely with research groups in various universities and at Wipro telecom project for a Finnish Client on R&D telecom project.
Currently Manjula is also a PhD student with the Department of Information Science at the University of Otago Business School.
Why does Manjula like working with the Otago Online MBA?
Manjula believes that it is a great privilege to be part of the Online MBA team of Otago, where people meet ‘virtually’, share knowledge and become more successful. Otago Online MBA provides:
- Opportunities for personal and organisational growth as a team.
- Prestige to work with bright students and lecturers from diverse backgrounds.
- An intellectual environment for conversations, ideas exchange and learning.
Why do you think that Otago Online MBA is a great place to study in?
To Manjula, the Otago Online MBA:
- Allows students to learn while you earn
- Provides the best facilitators and always a win-win style of teaching-learning process.
- Is an innovative platform to exchange ideas and everyone has something new in every session.