Study Abroad Tuition Fees for 2015
|Full year (two semesters)||NZ$25,000|
|Summer School||NZ$3,125 Per Course|
(maximum of two courses permitted)
- If you intend to study for two semesters commencing in the Second Semester, 2015, your First Semester 2016 fee will be assessed at the 2016 fee rate.
- Study Abroad fees are inclusive of tuition fee, GST (NZ Goods & Services tax), University of Otago Students Services Fee, on-campus orientation programme, and end of study transcript copy and forwarding.
- The tuition fee does not include costs for textbooks, some course materials, and field trips.
Detailed information on the University's refund policies, fee protection policy, and how to pay tuition fees can be found elsewhere on this website.
Study Abroad Estimated Living Costs (for one semester)
The table below provides an estimate of living costs in NZ dollars based on 2014 costs. Actual costs for accommodation will be supplied on application. To convert these amounts to another currency, you may wish to use the following currency converter http://www.oanda.com/converter/classic.
|Electricity, Phone, Internet||$600|
|Total living costs||$8,133|
- The costs assume a single student sharing a fully furnished University flat for one semester (24 week lease).
- Travel costs within Dunedin are negligible as most accommodation, shopping and services are within walking distance of the campus.
- This estimate budget does not include travel costs or significant personal expenditure items.