Senior Management Team
From left to right:
Nicola Walmsley, Customer Services
Margo Ferguson, Finance and Administration Services
Steve Lucas, Infrastructure and Applications
Alison Jory, Divisional Office
Emerson Pratt, ICT Project Manager - Dental School Redevelopment
Mark Borrie, Information Security
Fraser Foster, Teaching and Learning Facilities
Mike Harte, Director of IT Services
ITS Divisional Office
From left to right: Alison Jory, Mike Harte.
51 Clyde Street
Tel 64 3 479 5033
Mike Harte, Director
Mike has over 30 years’ experience in the ICT industry across the banking, retail, Local Government and education sectors. Prior to taking on the role of Director, Information Technology Services at the University of Otago in 2005, he was Head of Information Systems at the Dunedin City Council.
As Director of Information Technology Services, Mike is responsible for the effective and efficient provision of Information Technology services to the University and for providing professional, strategic and administrative leadership in the areas of strategy, policy and innovation in the use of ICT to support teaching, research and administration.
Mike has significant involvement and influence in the local ICT industry including:
- Past national President and a Fellow of the Institute of IT Professionals
- Past President and Life Member of the Association of Local Government Information Management (ALGIM)
- Awarded ALGIM's Industry Leadership Excellence Award in 2002
- Director of New Zealand Local Government Online Ltd 1997–2005
- Past President NZ International Science Festival 2007–2013. Awarded a Life Membership in 2014.
- Steering Group Member, Dunedin City Digital Strategy 2009-2011
- Founding Trustee of the Digital Community Trust 2011-present
Tel 64 3 479 8506
Alison Jory, Executive Assistant
As Executive Assistant to the Director, Alison provides a full range of support services in this key position in the Director’s team. In addition to organising the Director’s schedule, meetings and functions, Alison ensures the overall smooth running of the Divisional Office and also provides support to the wider management team.
Tel 64 3 479 5033