Need help with IT? The ITS Service Desk is your first stop:
- Self-service via the Ask IT Customer Portal
- Tel 64 3 479 8888 or 0800 479 888
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: If you have an urgent problem, please phone. Only use the Ask IT Customer Portal and email for non-urgent problems or requests.
The Service Desk is fully available Monday to Friday 8:30am – 7:00pm during term time (from the first day of Summer School until the end of Semester Two exams).
If you ring the Service Desk phone number between 7:00 – 9:00pm weekdays or 10:00am – 5:00pm weekends, you will be given the option of redirecting to Student IT Services if your issue concerns student IT or critical University services.
ITS also provides a wide range of consulting and advice services, such as desktop computer support, business advice, teaching facilities design and printing consultancy.
Consulting and Advice
- Departmental Facility Management
- Desktop Support Agreements
- Information Security Consulting
- Support Contracts
- Teaching Facilities Design