Student IT Help
|Student IT Help||Connecting to the Internet||Student Printing||Software Assistance||Computer Labs|
About Student IT
Student IT Advisors are based in the Central Library on the University of Otago's Dunedin campus. We can help you with all your computer needs on campus. We have 30 or more areas with desktop computers and wireless (Wi-Fi) access around campus. We can help you get your laptop/tablet/smartphone onto our Wi-Fi network and visit you in any computer area if you need help.
Follow the notices or ask our staff (they are based in the Central Library).
- Word for Thesis (Advanced Word training) on-line tutorial courtesy of ITS Training
- Endnote on-line tutorial courtesy of ITS Training
The 2013 Student IT Getting Started guide - online here or pick up a copy from the Central Library
Our staff are available to help you in the Central Library on the Dunedin campus during Central Library hours.
See the ITS Service Notices page for information about potential, current and planned IT outages and network/software updates.
Getting direct help from Student IT
- Online - Chat with a Student IT Advisor online
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person - see a Student IT Advisor at the ITS HelpDesk, located in the Central Library on the University's Dunedin campus.
Semester hours are Monday to Saturday 9am - 9pm, and Sunday 10am - 9pm
Holiday hours are the same as Central Library hours
- Phone - 64 3 479 5170
- Laptop/tablet/smartphone Tip Sheets
- General Tipsheets
- Student IT Advisors Photoboards through the years