Wireless Access Locations
Find out where staff and students can access the University of Otago network via wireless connection.
University of Otago Dunedin Campus
Information Services and University Union Buildings
- wireless is available throughout the Central Library, Link and University Union areas.
- Central Library
- Dental Library
- Hocken Collections
- Law Library
- Medical Library
- Robertson Education Library
- Science Library
- Atrium area in levels 2 and 3
- Rooms 104 and 105 in the Advanced Business Programme area.
119 Albany Street
- Information Science Research Annex.
University of Otago Christchurch (UOC)
2 Riccarton Avenue - Main UOC Building
- Lower Ground floor - Radiology area and Student Common Room
- Ground floor - Rolleston Foyer
- First floor - Café Medici
- Fifth floor
- Sixth floor
- Seventh floor.
4 Oxford Terrace
- Terrace House.
10 Oxford Terrace
- Avon House (Postgraduate Centre).
72 Oxford Terrace
35 Cambridge Terrace
- both Portacom buildings.
45 Cambridge Terrace
36 Cashel Street
Christchurch Hospital, Riccarton Avenue
- Riverside block, level 4 - temporary Student Common Room (Room W427, old Ward 30 area).
For further information on wireless network access at UOC, please contact the UOC Computer Services Help Desk:
- phone 64 3 364 3671
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also access the UOC intranet here if you are on the UOC campus.
University of Otago Wellington (UOW)
- Levels C and D (Medical Library, Teaching Rooms, Campus Café, Common Areas, Student Labs, Reception and Administration facilities)
- Level F (Department of Primary Health Care & General Practice)
- Level G (Department of Medicine)
Link Block Building
- Levels C and D.
C&C DHB (Wellington Hospital)
- The Paediatrics Building
- The Radiation Therapy Building (next to the Upper Level car park).
- The Hutt Teaching Facility (2nd floor, Clocktower).
Wellington City Office
- Revera House, 48 Mulgrave Street, Thorndon.