ICND2 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
Course Level: Advanced
Course Cost: $4,100 (plus GST where applicable)
Course Duration: 5 days
Platform: This course is taught using Windows
Course Overview: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.1 is an instructor-led course that is presented by Cisco Learning Partners to their end-user customers. This five-day course focuses on using Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco routers that are connected in LANs and WANs typically found at medium-sized network sites. Upon completing this training course, you should be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot the various Cisco networking devices in a small network environment.
Course Contents: After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Review how to configure and troubleshoot a small network.
• Expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree.
• Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network.
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF.
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP.
• Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements, and to configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network.
• Describe when to use NAT or PAT on a medium-sized network and configure NAT or PAT on routers.
• Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements.
As no dates for this course are currently available, please contact IT Training to discuss options