The University of Otago’s Summer School runs from early January to late February each year.
The Faculty of Law offers law papers as part of the Summer School programme, in Auckland, Wellington and Dunedin. All of the papers are 400 level and generally require pre-requisite papers. However, you can apply to the Faculty of Law Dean for special entry.
Visit the Otago Summer School website.
Law papers offered during 2017 Otago Summer School
For full descriptions of papers and lecturers, refer to the Law Student Handbook.
- LAWS 452: Legal Theory (Auckland)
- LAWS 471: International Trade Regulation (Wellington)
- LAWS 474: Tax Treaties (Auckland)
- LAWS 476: Understanding Judges (Wellington)
- LAWS 485: Charity Law (Dunedin)
- LAWS 487: Criminal Procedure (Dunedin)