Library services and resources for Postgraduate study.
- Article Databases
- Book / e-book search
- Digital Collections
- Document Delivery/Interloan form
- Journal Impact Factors/Journal Citation Reports
- Liaison Librarians
- Measuring Research
- New Books
- Otago University Research Archive (OUR Archive)
- Recommend a Book
- Scholarly Communication
- Search the Web
- Subject Guides
- Borrowing entitlements
- Learn How to...
- Library bindery
- Library locations
- Maori Resources
- Distance Library Service
- Thesis information
Difficulty accessing the library?
Do you have a disability, impairment, medical condition or injury that makes accessing the Library difficult?
Once you have registered with the Disability Information and Support service the Library is able to scan articles and chapters on your behalf and mail books to your home address. Register with the service: http://www.otago.ac.nz/disabilities/
The Library has staff and resources to support all areas of teaching and research.
- Contact your subject liaison librarian: http://otago.libguides.com/liaison
- Consult a subject guide to get started on your topic: http://www.otago.libguides.com
- The Library also provides electronic resources to support study and research including e-books. Use the catalogue and limit to eBooks or eJournals for online resources: http://otago.lconz.ac.nz/vwebv/searchBasic?sk=lconz
Facilities in the Library
- Central Library: Two study rooms equipped with specialist equipment, computer software and furniture.
- Health Sciences Library: One study room.
- All rooms are available during Library open hours.
- Access to these rooms is via swipe card to students registered with Disability Information & Support.
- Contact Disability Information & Support to arrange access and with any questions regarding use or maintenance of the equipment.
Contact the library
- Course Reserve information for academic and teaching staff
- Document Delivery/Interloans
- Information Resources (for collection development)
- Information Skills/Classes
- Liaison Librarians