Library services and resources for Postgraduate study.
- Article Databases
- Document Delivery/Interloan form
- E-Journal list
- Library scan request
- Subject Librarians
- Managing references
- Measuring Research
- Managing Your Research Data
- New Books
- Otago University Research Archive (OUR Archive)
- Recommend a Book
- Scholarly Communication
- Search the Web
- Subject Guides
- Borrowing entitlements
- Library Bindery
- Library locations
- Māori services
- Distance Library Service
- Thesis information
- Audiovisual material (includes information on facilities)
- Archives / Manuscripts
- Pictures / Photographs
Difficulty accessing the library?
Do you have a disability, impairment, medical condition or injury that makes accessing the Library difficult?
Once you have registered with the Disability Information and Support service the Library is able to scan articles and chapters on your behalf and mail books to your home address. Register with the service: http://www.otago.ac.nz/disabilities/
The Library has staff and resources to support all areas of teaching and research.
- Contact your subject librarian: http://otago.libguides.com/liaison
- Consult a subject guide to get started on your topic: http://www.otago.libguides.com
- The Library also provides electronic resources to support study and research including e-books. Use the catalogue and limit to eBooks or eJournals for online resources: http://otago.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo_library/libweb/action/search.do?&vid=DUNEDIN
Facilities in the Library
- Central Library: Two study rooms equipped with specialist equipment, computer software and furniture.
- Health Sciences Library: One study room.
- All rooms are available during Library open hours.
- Access to these rooms is via swipe card to students registered with Disability Information & Support.
- Contact Disability Information & Support to arrange access and with any questions regarding use or maintenance of the equipment.
Contact the library
- Course Reserve information for academic and teaching staff
- Document Delivery/Interloans
- Information Resources (for collection development)
- Subject Librarians
- Electronic access help