This page contains resources and services to help you with your research for assignments, essays and projects.
- Central Library tour
- Dental Library tour
- Education Library tour
- Law Library tour
- Medical Library tour
- Science Library tour
- How to book Group Study Rooms (3' 52")
Resources to assist with information gathering for essays and assignments.
- Article Databases - journal articles
- Citation Styles
- OUR Heritage
- Document Delivery/Interloans
- E-Journal list
- Exam papers
- Learn How to...
- Maori Resources
- Search the Web - a web page of various and specialised search engines, subject specific directories and other web information.
- Subject Guides
Difficulty accessing the library?
Do you have a disability, impairment, medical condition or injury that makes accessing the Library difficult?
Once you have registered with the Disability Information and Support service the Library is able to scan articles and chapters on your behalf and mail books to your home address. Register with the service: http://www.otago.ac.nz/disabilities/
The Library has staff and resources to support all areas of teaching and research.
- Contact your subject liaison librarian: http://otago.libguides.com/liaison
- Consult a subject guide to get started on your topic: http://www.otago.libguides.com
- The Library also provides electronic resources to support study and research including e-books. Use the catalogue and limit to eBooks or eJournals for online resources: http://otago.lconz.ac.nz/vwebv/searchBasic?sk=lconz
Facilities in the Library
- Central Library: Two study rooms equipped with specialist equipment, computer software and furniture.
- Health Sciences Library: One study room.
- All rooms are available during Library open hours.
- Access to these rooms is via swipe card to students registered with Disability Information & Support.
- Contact Disability Information & Support to arrange access and with any questions regarding use or maintenance of the equipment.