If you have any queries about our electronic resources (databases, e-journals or e-books), please contact us.
- Fill in the form below
- Phone the E-resource team: 479 8927 (Mon-Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm)
- Ask staff at any library desk for assistance
Help for users
I can't access the database/e-journal/e-book!
Are you using your staff or student username and password?
Current students or staff members have a username (on your ID card) and password. These allow you to access the electronic resources from off-campus.
Is this an electronic resource that requires a separate username and password?
Some electronic resources require users to input a separate username and password. For access details to a specific resource email: email@example.com
Where is the e-journal article?
- Check that the library has access to the year that you are looking for: search e-journals.
- Check if the electronic resource offers full-text or abstracts only.
- If the links to electronic resources from within Blackboard are not working, contact your course supervisor.
Why can't I access all of the electronic resources?
Electronic resources that are only available on-campus, such as CRSPSift, are accessible from designated terminals in the Library or relevant department. If an electronic resource is available at a particular site, such as the Dunedin Hospital, it may not be available to staff at home.