Library scans can now be requested directly via Library Search: http://www.otago.ac.nz/library/primo/views.php
Requesting journal article and book chapter scans:
- Find the item using Library Search | Ketu
- Available Online indicates an ebook or ejournal and you should be able to access it online. You will be prompted to sign in.
- Available in the Library indicates an item that you can request
- Click on Available in the Library and sign in to place request
- Click on Scan Request
- In Part to scan enter the chapter or article details, you can copy and paste your citation
- Not needed after is an optional field
- We will scan the section you want (Within Copyright guidelines) and email it to you @otago or @op email address.
- Any problem or questions please contact us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800 347 826