The Polytechnic Multi-Function Device (MFD) on the Ground Floor of the Library allows you to print, photocopy and scan:
Charges - black & white
- 10 cents per A4 (single side)
- 18 cents per A4 (double sided)
Charges - colour
- 35 cents per A4 (single side)
- 68 cents per A4 (double sided)
- Scanning to your email account is free
Add credit to your polytechnic printing and copying accounts at:
- Library autoloader for Otago Polytechnic (eftpos only).
- IT Service Desk: Ozone Lounge or F Block, Room F320 (Mon-Friday 8am-8pm; Sunday 2pm-6pm).
- Customer Service desk in F block (Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5pm).
There are other copiers and MFDs in the Library. Students can use these for photocopying and scanning but they don’t work on the same [Polytechnic] network.
For more information about using these machines, please ask library staff.
Copyright Regulations are posted near all the photocopiers, please adhere to these.