The Reserve Collection provides short term access to high demand material, such as textbooks and recommended readings.
There are two types of Reserve material:
- Items issued for 2 hours.
- Items issued for 3-Days. These items are inter-shelved in the main collection.
How to Borrow 2-hour Reserve Collection items
To find subject materials reserved by your lecturer, search using your course paper code
- Locate the item on the Reserve shelves.
- Take the item to the Lending Desk along with your student ID card.
Loan policies for Reserve Collection items
- Items may be booked for a specific time up to seven days in advance - please ask the Library staff about this.
- 2-hour items returned late incur a $0.10 fine after the first ten minutes, and an additional $0.10 cents per minute after that.
- 3-Day items returned late incur fines of $1 per day.
- Any booked items that are not picked up within 15 minutes of the booked time will be made available to other patrons.