Study business and language for today's global environment
International Business is an established academic programme within the School of Business at the University of Otago. It recognises that business is being conducted in a dynamic, global environment and that organisations, both in New Zealand and throughout the world, need individuals who can work across the traditional functional boundaries as well as across national borders. A brief introduction to the International Business major can be found on the information sheet below.
This Handbook details the structure of the INTB degree, as well as answering frequently asked questions about the programme. It should be your first point of reference for the programme.
International Business Handbook (373KB)
Options for study include:
- Bachelor of Commerce with Honours (International Business)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Commerce (International Business)
- Master of International Business
- Master of Business (International Business)
- Master of Commerce (International Business)
- Doctor of Philosophy
Get Course Advice on your undergraduate or postgraduate course in International Business.