Leadership literature and strategic evaluation of the importance of leaders for business and society, taking into consideration their responsibilities and decision-making from a variety of perspectives.
The Department of Management 400-level papers are currently being updated. For more information, please email Dr Conor O'Kane
|Paper title||Leadership Development|
|Teaching period||First Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,058.71|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,692.94|
- 72 300-level MANT points
- Teaching staff
- Coordinator: Virginia Cathro
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Understand how human resource practices contribute to the development of leaders
- Critically evaluate the role of ethics, integrity and trust in developing socially responsible leaders
- Develop an appreciation for the importance of strategic thinking in leadership decision-making.
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Management's website.