Master of Science
- Davoren, Blair Development of
nutrition requirements of juvenile blackfoot abalone (Haliotis
iris). April 2002
- Dean, Paul The nutrient and photosynthetic
eco-physiology of Undaria pinnatifida, with applications to aquaculture,
- Dickie, Gail Population dynamics
of New Zealand fur seals (Arctocephalus forsteri) and New Zealand
sea lions (Phocarctos hookeri). July 1999.
- Dickson, Ian Investigating the diet of New Zealand sea lions (Phocarctos hookeri) using stable isotopes. June 2006.
- Donald, Sarah Mineralogy and
Experimental Taphonomy of Otago Shelf Molluscs, January 2001
- Douglas, Lesley Click Counting:
an Acoustic Censusing Method for Estimating Sperm Whale Abundance,
- DuFresne, Sam Abundance estimation
of Hectors dolphin, April 2000.
- Duncan, Joanne Biology of the
sea pen Pteroeides sp. in Fiordland, New Zealand, August 1998.
Doctorate of Philosophy