Master of Science
- Fell, Jason Gonad enhancement of Evechinus chloroticus (Val.)
in Otago Harbour, New Zealand, using artificial and macroalgae
diets. June 2002
- Ferris, Marc. The effect of water exchange and stocking density
on the growth of juvenile Haliotis iris. December 2004
- Finkler, Wiebke The experimental
impact of Whale Watching: Implications for management in the case
of the San Juan Islands, USA. July 2001.
- Forrest, Reid Trace metal accumulation in the Motueka River plume.
- Forrester, Hamish Quality assessment for paua: Improvement in
- Franklin, Thomas The Reef Fish
Assemblages Associated with Macroagal Dominated Reefs along the
Karitane Shoreline, East Otago. November 1999
- Fraser, Maree Seasonal variation
in the diet of Blue Penguins (Eudyptula minor) at Oamaru, January
- Fyfe, James Population biology and dynamics of Macrocystis pyrifera
kelp beds on wave exposed offshore reefs in Otago.
Doctorate of Philosophy