Master of Science
- Pagano, Lisa Macrobenthic community
patterns and taxonomic resolution in the Waikouaiti Estuary. March
- Palmer, Helen. Monitoring Pacific
Oyster Condition: Correlations with environmental variables. September
- Parker, Nadine, Reproductive
biology of black coral Antipathes fiordensis in Doubtful Sound,
Fiordland, December 1995.
- Parsons, Morag, An investigation
into the spatial and temporal distribution patterns of ichthyoplankton
off the Otago coast, southern-eastern New Zealand, February 1999.
- Pawson, Michelle The cockle Austrovenus
stutchburyi and chlorophyll depletion in a southern New Zealand
- Perkins, Kerry Nicole, Systematics and Morphology of New Zealand
Ommastrephid Squids (Cephalopoda:Ommastrephidae), May 2004
- Perry, Lee, Morphology and ontogeny
of gills in young rock lobsters (Jasus edwardsii, J. verreauxi,
Panulirus ornatus, P. argus) and studies on the effects of sediment
on behaviour and survival of juvenile J. edwardsii, December 1997.
- Pfannkuche, Jens, The optical
properties of Otago waters, July 1998.
- Preece, Mark, Growth, mortality
and sensory qualities of Blackfoot Paua (Haliotis iris) cultured
in offshore structures and fed artificial diets, January 1998.
Doctorate of Philosophy