The University of Otago Medical School has an international reputation for the calibre of its research and postgraduate programmes. Staff at the School carry out collaborative research with pre-eminent institutions, while a number of graduates hold professorial appointments at leading international institutions.
A number of multidisciplinary research projects span our three campuses (Christchurch, Dunedin, and Wellington).
Expertise within the Otago Medical School's four component schools is comprehensive:
- Research at the Dunedin School of Medicine (DSM)
- Research at the School of Biomedical Sciences (BMS)
- Research at the University of Otago, Christchurch (UOC)
- Research at the University of Otago, Wellington (UOW)
- Postgraduate research opportunities database (Division of Health Sciences)
- Research centres (Division of Health Sciences)
- Research policies, strategies, and committees (Division of Health Sciences)
- Research themes (Division of Health Sciences)
- Staff expertise database / academic staff profiles