HEDC Student Learning Development can help you gear up and take control of your learning. If it all seems too hard, too much or you just don't know where to start, the SLC's Student Learning Advisors are ready to help. And if you're an enrolled student, it's free! We're located on the ground floor of the ISB (Central Library) building, near the Cumberland Street entrance. We also have staff located at the Christchurch and Wellington campuses, and can provide advice over the phone or via email.
What we offer:
- workshops to help you improve your learning strategies and skills
- study skill guides and tip-sheets
- help with managing assignments or exams
- individual assistance with study problems
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS)
- a student leadership and peer support programme for students of all ages and backgrounds
...and there are loads of other support services available on campus so if you don't know who to ask, we can point you in the right direction.