Accessibility Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Search Skip to Site Map Menu

Last day to withdraw from second semester and full year papers

If you wish to withdraw from a second semester or full year paper, you should obtain a Change of Course Form from the University Information Centre. Any changes to papers, or withdrawal from study, must be officially recorded via this process.

Withdrawal from second semester papers must be completed by 5pm on this date.

Papers you withdraw from by this date will remain listed on your academic record but will have ‘Withdrawn’ noted beside them. There is no refund of fees for withdrawal.

Withdrawal from papers may affect your eligibility for StudyLink loans and allowances or (if you are an international student) your immigration status.

Date Monday, 10 September 2012
Time All Day Event
Audience All University
Event Category Academic Dates
Event Type Enrolment
Contact NameUniversity Information Centre
Contact Phone0800 80 80 98

Save this event