A public forum on Dunedin's Economic Development Strategy.
Dunedin's draft Economic Development Strategy is currently out for public consultation (view it at www.dunedineconomy.co.nz). Is it imaginative enough? Does it play to the City's strengths? Will it create a future you want for Dunedin? Will it make Dunedin a better city for all? Come and hear our panel and make your own views known.
- Karen Bardwell (Managing Director, Select Recruitment)
- Professor George Benwell (Dean, Otago Business School)
- Gillian Bremner (CEO, Presbyterian Support Otago)
- Dr Oliver Hartwich (Executive Director, NZ Institute)
- Josh Pemberton (Generation Zero)
- Tahu Potiki (Chairperson, Runanga Otakou, and former CEO, Te Runanga o Ngai Tahu)
and including a presentation from Peter Harris (Manager, Economic Development Unit, DCC)
Aaron Hawkins, Radio One
|Date||Tuesday, 5 June 2012|
|Time||5:15pm - 7:00pm|
|Department||Theology & Religion|
|Location||Dunningham Suite, Dunedin Central Library, Moray Place|
|Contact Name||Jill Rutherford|
|Contact Phone||03 471 6458|