23rd & 24th November 2017
This year the OERC is partnering with Ag@otago who are holding a Colloquium “Decarbonised Agriculture in 2050” on the afternoon of 23rd November.
We have a very topical line up of confirmed keynotes:
Decarbonising Agriculture by 2050
- Professor Hugh Campbell University of Otago
- Emeritus Professor Frank Griffin, University of Otago
- Assoc Professor Martin Hohmann-Marriott, Norwegian University of Science & Technology
- William Mook, CEO of Zeecol
New Zealand ETS post-election 2017
- Dr Suzi Kerr, Senior Fellow, Motu
The future of Energy & Energy Research
- Professor Himadri B. Pakrasi, Director, International Center for Energy, Environment and Sustainability (InCEES) Washington University
- Eric Pellicer, Network Transformation Manager at Powerco & Board Member at Drive Electric Inc
- Simon Arnold, Chief Executive, National Energy Research Institute
This event is open to all. There will be an Ag@otago lunch time display. Student prizes, Poster presentations and panel discussions. A Symposium dinner on the evening of 23rd November at the University of Otago Staff club.
In addition there will be a free public lecture by Professor Himadri B. Pakrasi on the evening 22nd November also at the Hutton Theatre. Registration is not required for this.
|Date||Thursday, 23 November 2017 - Friday, 24 November 2017|
|Time||9:00am - 3:00pm|
|Event Category||Research Events|
|Location||Hutton Theatre, Otago Museum|
|Contact Name||Jane Wilcox, OERC Research Development Officer|