All first-year students enrolled in the following qualifications must attend a course advising session:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Arts and Science (BASc)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Music (MusB)
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA)
- Bachelor of Theology (BTheol)
- any teaching qualification
Planning your BA - a presentation
A presentation on Planning your Bachelor of Arts (BA) programme will be held 11–11.30am on Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 February, in Burns 2 Lecture Theatre, Arts Building.
Course advising and a presentation for first-year Law students
A presentation Introduction to LAWS 101: Pathway to the Profession will be held 11-11.30am on Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 February in the Moot Court 10th Floor of the Richardson Building.
Course advising for first-year Law students (LLB) is also available 9am – 4.30pm at the Faculty of Law staff library on the 9th Floor of the Richardson Building.
Course advising is also highly recommended
If you are:
- enrolled in a double degree
- enrolled in a double major and/or a double minor
- planning on completing your degree in 2017, i.e. finalists
- on conditional enrolment
- considering Student Exchange
|Date||Wednesday, 21 February 2018|
|Time||9:00am - 4:30pm|
|Event Category||Academic Dates|
|Location||Burns 3 & 4 Seminar Rooms, Arts Building|