Otago graduation ceremonies take place in May, August and December. The Pacific Islands Centre holds graduation breakfasts for graduates and their families to celebrate their achievements.
Information about University of Otago graduations
Photos of Pacific graduates from past graduations
What are our graduates up to?
- Melbournemockba Mauiliu - "Samoan part of new wave of Pacific students" - Otago Daily Times - 5/5/2012 (PDF:592KB)
- Ulufaleituafalesina Tiresa Alana Vai - "Following in father's footsteps" - Samoa Observer - 5.1.2012 (PDF:304KB)
- Ronald Puni, BSc 2011 - "Tulitulimatagau le asamoina o le poto, e taunuu i le Faaeaina" - Samoa Times website - 4/06/2011
- Dr Fanaafi Aiono-Le Tagaloa, PhD 2009 - "PhD a fantastic achievement" - ODT website - 16/12/2009
- Dr Taulapapa Anesi Malaefou, MbChB BSc 1974 - "Dr Anesi wants unity, more doctors" - Samoa Observer article - 6/09/2007 (PDF, 1MB)
- The confernment of the Degree of Laws, Honoris Causa, on Sir Thomas Davis - Oration by the vice-Chancellor, Professor David Skegg, 14.5.2005 (PDF:937KB)