The 2017 P2 Camp will be held 13-15 February.
Attendance at the preliminary lecture is compulsory, as you will receive your course materials at this lecture (which you need to sign for).
The 2017 preliminary lecture for second-year students will be held on Friday 24 February.
There are no preliminary lectures for third-year, fourth-year, or postgraduate students.
The 2017 White Coat Ceremony will be held on Saturday 25 February.
Semester One enrolment
- 10 December 2016 for new students to the University of Otago enrolling for study beginning in Semester One
- 15 January 2017 for all returning students enrolling for study beginning in Semester One
Semester Two enrolment
- 3 July 2017 for all students enrolling for Semester Two only
- 17 March 2017 for Semester One papers
- 24 March 2017 for full-year papers
- 28 July 2017 for Semester Two papers
- 14-23 April 2017 Mid-Semester Break
- 22 June-9 July 2017 Mid-Year Break
- 26 August-3 September 2017 Mid-Semester Break
- 16-18 January 2017 (P4 students) Undergraduate Special Examinations
- 18-27 October 2017 End-of-Year Exam Period
- School of Pharmacy Pre-graduation Prize-giving function, Friday 8 December 2017, from 4.30 pm (4:30-7 pm), ISB/Link (Information Services Building – access through main entrance on Cumberland St, opposite Otago Museum lawn)
- Graduation Parade - 11:15 am, Saturday 9 December 2017
- Graduation Ceremony - 4 pm, Saturday 9 December 2017
Graduation Invitation (PDF)
Graduation Photo Order Form (PDF)