The 2018 P2 Camp will begin on the morning of Wednesday 14th February finishing at 3:00pm on Friday 16th February 2018. Buses will depart from outside the Otago Museum (across the grass on Albany St, Dunedin), so please report there at 10.00am promptly. Buses will be departing shortly after.
Attendance at the preliminary lecture is compulsory, as you will receive your course materials at this lecture (which you need to sign for).
The 2018 preliminary lecture for second-year students will be held on Friday 23 February 2018.
There are no preliminary lectures for third-year, fourth-year, or postgraduate students.
The 2018 White Coat Ceremony will be held on Saturday 24 February 2018 at the Link, Information Services Building, 65 Albany Street, North Dunedin from 10 am -12 pm. (Please use the Castle Street entrance.)
The purpose of the ceremony is to provide a formal transition from being a student in the health science first year, to entering the first professional year of the pharmacy programme. This provides an opportunity for the student to get a sense of the professional nature of the programme and illustrates to the students that the School considers them to be a pharmacist in training.
All parents/caregivers welcome.
Semester One enrolment
- 10 December 2017 for new students to the University of Otago enrolling for study beginning in Semester One
- 15 January 2018 for all returning students enrolling for study beginning in Semester One
Semester Two enrolment
- 25 June 2018 due date for submission of papers of course approval by students taking only Semester Two papers
- 16 March 2018 for Semester One papers (5pm deadline)
- 23 March 2018 for full-year papers (5pm deadline)
- 27 July 2018 for Semester Two papers (5pm deadline)
- 30 March - 9 April 2018 Mid-Semester Break
- 20 June-9 July 2018 Mid-Year Break
- 25 August-3 September 2018 Mid-Semester Break
- 15-19 January 2018 (P4 students) Undergraduate Special Examinations
- 17 October - 10 November 2018 End-of-Year Exam Period
- School of Pharmacy Pre-graduation Prize-giving function, Friday 7 December 2018, from 4.30 pm (4:30-7 pm), ISB/Link (Information Services Building – access through main entrance on Cumberland St, opposite Otago Museum lawn)
- Graduation Parade - 11:15 am, Saturday 8 December 2018
- Graduation Ceremony - 4 pm, Saturday 8 December 2018
Graduation Invitation (PDF)
Graduation Photo Order Form (PDF)