The 2018 P2 Camp will be held on XXX
Attendance at the preliminary lecture is compulsory, as you will receive your course materials at this lecture (which you need to sign for).
The 2018 preliminary lecture for second-year students will be held on Friday 23 February.
There are no preliminary lectures for third-year, fourth-year, or postgraduate students.
The 2018 White Coat Ceremony will be held on Saturday 24 February.
Semester One enrolment
- 10 December 2017 for new students to the University of Otago enrolling for study beginning in Semester One
- 15 January 2018 for all returning students enrolling for study beginning in Semester One
Semester Two enrolment
- 3 July 2017 for all students enrolling for Semester Two only
- 17 March 2017 for Semester One papers
- 24 March 2017 for full-year papers
- 28 July 2017 for Semester Two papers
- 14-23 April 2017 Mid-Semester Break
- 22 June-9 July 2017 Mid-Year Break
- 26 August-3 September 2017 Mid-Semester Break
- 16-18 January 2017 (P4 students) Undergraduate Special Examinations
- 18-27 October 2017 End-of-Year Exam Period
- School of Pharmacy Pre-graduation Prize-giving function, Friday 8 December 2017, from 4.30 pm (4:30-7 pm), ISB/Link (Information Services Building – access through main entrance on Cumberland St, opposite Otago Museum lawn)
- Graduation Parade - 11:15 am, Saturday 9 December 2017
- Graduation Ceremony - 4 pm, Saturday 9 December 2017