All physiotherapists at the School of Physiotherapy Clinic Christchurch are able to help you recover from injuries, whether the problem is accident-related (ACC) or has developed more gradually over time.
We carry out individualised assessments that cater for all types of problems and people, and strive to give you a good understanding of the problem so you can get back to the activities you enjoy.
We carry out individualised assessments that:
- Identify the main problem(s)
- Allow you to work towards your goals
- Get back to your normal every day functions
- Inform you so that you are able to better manage your condition
- Rehabilitate you through activity-based therapy.
Our clinicians have expertise in dealing with conditions such as sprains and strains, back and neck problems, arthritis, and post-operative rehabilitation.