The study and understanding of the principal pathological processes likely to be encountered in physiotherapy practice.
|Paper title||Pathology (for BPhty)|
|Teaching period||First Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$865.38|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,745.00|
- Limited to
- Justine Farquhar, Course Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information link
- View further information about the Department of Pathology
- Teaching staff
- Course Convenor: Ms Catherine Ronayne
Lecturers: Dr Adele Woolley, Associate Professor Sarah Young, Dr Gail Williams, Professor Linda Holloway and Dr Nada Guirguis, Dr Noelyn Hung
- Robbins Basic Pathology 9th Ed.
- Course outline
- View course outline for PHTY 353
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Critical thinking, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will
- Understand the principles of human pathophysiology
- Recognise and apply these principles to common examples of local and systemic disease