Reviewing New Zealand publications since 2011, Landfall Review Online is brim full of literary commentary.
New reviews for December 2016 include:
- Helen Lehndorf on Selected Poems by Jenny Bornholdt (Victoria University Press, 2016) and Walking to Pencarrow: Selected poems by Michael Jackson (Cold Hub Press, 2016)
- Lynley Edmeades on New York Pocket Book by Paula Green (Seraph Press, 2016) and Maukatere: Floating mountain by Bernadette Hall (Seraph Press, 2016)
- Siobhan Harvey on Hera Lindsay Bird by Hera Lindsay Bird (Victoria University Press, 2016); Carbon Shapes and Dark Matter by Stephanie Christie (Titus Books, 2015); Withstanding by Helen Jacobs (Mākaro Press, 2016)
- Elizabeth Morton on Big Love Songs by Vaughan Gunson (Vaughan Gunson, 2015); Frida Kahlo’s Cry and Other Poems by Laura Solomon (Proverse, 2016); Tail of the Taniwha: A collection of short stories by Courtney Sina Meredith (Beatnik Publishing, 2016); Twin Threads by Dorothy Howie (Frayed Frisket Press, 2015)
- William Direen on Three Worlds/Drei Welten, Selected Poems by Karl Wolfskehl, bilingual edition translated and edited by Andrew Paul Wood and Friedrich Voit (Cold Hub Press, 2016)
- Kiran Dass on Can You Tolerate This? Personal Essays by Ashleigh Young (Victoria University Press, 2016)