- Dr Louise Marsh, SBRU Co-Director
- Professor Rob McGee, SBRU Co-Director
- Dr Richard Egan
- Mrs Bronwen McNoe
- Research Associate Professor Anthony (Tony) I. Reeder
- Dr Lindsay Robertson
Assistant Research Fellows
- Anna Graham-DeMello
- Master's student Judy Clarke Project: A study of health capability in a group of female health care assistants working in the aged-care residential sector. Supervisors: Richard Egan, Trudy Sullivan.
- Master's student Sarah Wood Project: New Zealand health promotion planning and evaluation: a qualitative study. Supervisors: Richard Egan, Rose Richards.
- Master's student Mary Cane Demecillo Project: Otago medical students’ perspectives on spirituality and its role in healthcare. Supervisors: Richard Egan, Hamish Wilson.
Administrative / research support
- Anne-Cathrine Petersen