Ko te rau, ko ia te kite
Don't sit back, have a go ... they who seek shall find
This group of 25 children and 5 trained teachers develop strong bonds of friendship through being part of this small community every day, usually for three years of their lives. The routines of meal times and sleep / rest times are the core of a curriculum based on Te Whāriki, the New Zealand Early Childhood Curriulum.
20 hours ECE childcare available.
- Philosophy - available on request
- Policies and Practises: Routines and Daily programmes (PDF format)
- Theoretical Perspectives and Curriculum Planning (PDF format)
- Transition to School, Assessment, ICT and Profiles (PDF format)
- Fulltime Centre ERO Report available on request
Download the following Fulltime Centre policies in PDF format.