This section contains information about activities where the Director's Office acts as sponsor for the particular activity such as the University ID Card, Justices of the Peace and links to other useful information about accommodation and emergency mangement.
- The Accommodation Office can assist you to find the best accommodation option to suit your needs.
- The Otago Tertiary Chaplains provide help to anyone dealing with spiritual or religious questions, homesickness or grief, no matter their faith.
- The University's policy and guidelines assist Heads of Departments and Residential Colleges manage the death of an enrolled student
- The University has developed emergency and risk management plans and policies.
- The ID Card Office issues cards with dual proximity and swipe functionality for all students and staff, as well as contractors and visitors to departments. Student cards display your name, username, and student email address. After hours building access is set and authorised by your department.
- find out if you need a JP and where they are on campus and in the community.
- (opening in February 2013) is a new community based study centre in the heart of the student residential area, at the north end of Castle Street, adjacent to the Botanical Gardens, comprising a high quality 225 seat study facility, social space and café.
- is a fortnightly newsletter to students
- Find out when you will receive your newsletters.
- OUSA provides a range of services under contract to the University.