Payment of fees is a part of the enrolment process.
Fees accounts for most students will be sent from January onwards. You will be sent a separate fees account for any Summer School papers you have applied for.
You must pay your total fees account no later than:
- 11 January 2013 for Summer School papers
- 10 February 2013 for first semester study (together with all full year and second semester papers that you enrol for)
- 10 July 2013 if you are enrolling for study in the second semester only
How to Pay Your Fees
You can pay your fees in any of the following ways:
- By cash, cheque or EFTPOS (subject to individual bank limits and available in Dunedin only)
- By government student loan
- By internet banking or telegraphic transfer
- By scholarship, staff study assistance and third party payments.
Further payment details will be printed on the reverse of your fees account.
For further information on tuition fees, refer to the fees section of this website.