To be considered for the Otago Global Student Exchange Programme students must:
- Have completed at least one semester of full time study at Otago before applying
- Have and maintain a minimum B average grade (cumulative GPA of 5)
- Attend a 15 minute interview
- Be enrolled full time at Otago while on exchange
- Have a full course load (paper based) at the host institution
Note: Students with a GPA between 4.5 and 4.99 may be considered on a case by case basis
Find your GPA
- Login to your eVision portal
- "Programmes and Papers"
- "View my academic record"
- Scroll down to see your cumulative GPA
Medicine, Dentistry, Psychiatry, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy or other clinical course: papers taken overseas cannot be credited towards these University of Otago degrees.
Note: students may still be able to take part in the Otago Global Student Exchange Programme, provided they enrol in a different degree programme for the period they are on exchange.