Please do not contact this university directly.
For all enquiries please contact the Exchange Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated October, 2017
- Exchange students may take upper-level undergraduate and MBA courses at Carlson.
- Undergraduate Majors
- Courses available to exchange students
- Courses that are numbered from 1,000 to 4,000 are undergraduate level. Courses numbered 6,000 to 8,000 are postgraduate level (above fourth year).
- Academic Year: September - May
- Fall Term: September - December
- Winter Term: January - May
- Academic Calendar
Course Load and Minimum Unit Requirements
- Minimum Course Load - 12 Credit Hours per Semester
- Maximum Course Load - 19 Credit Hours per Semester
- Most Carlson School courses are 2, 3, or 4 credits each.
Accommodation and the Cost of Living
Students can choose from several different housing options in and around campus. Most students live in on-campus residences, but off-campus options are also available.
Estimated Cost of Living
- 2016-2017: approx. USD 8,300 per semester (includes accommodation, meals, health insurance, books & material, local transport).
Student Visa and insurance
Information on Student Visas and Insurance for students going on exchange can be found elsewhere on this website.
- 2016 S2 BCom MART KM
- 2015 S2 Bcom ACCT CS (419K PDF format)
- 2014 S2 BCom MART EK (370K)
- 2014 S2 BCom MANT RK (423K PDF format)
- 2013 S2 BCom FINC ACCT AS (456K PDF format)
The University, City and Region
Established in 1919 and based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, the Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota is a recognized leader in business education and research. Its focus on experiential learning, international education, and maintaining strong ties to the business community exemplify the school’s commitment to excellence.
The City of Minneapolis and region
As the Land of 10,000 Lakes, Minnesota is a prime destination for boating, water skiing, swimming, fishing, and more. With more than 90 theatres, Minneapolis has the second highest number per capita in the US, second only to New York City. Minneapolis is home to 130 art galleries, 20 music companies, 15 museums, 10 dance companies, and a newly built state-of-the-art downtown public library. The Twin Cities area is the entertainment and cultural heart of the Upper Midwest, with world-renowned museums and orchestras, and a hot music and nightclub scene.
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange please email email@example.com