Please do not contact this university directly.
For all enquiries please contact the Exchange Office at email@example.com.
Last updated May, 2016
Most exchange students to ESADE take a mixture of courses taught in English and Spanish. The courses which are taught in English are higher level undergraduate courses and may change or be cancelled with minimal warning.
ESADE offers free courses for all Exchange Students who want to learn or improve their Spanish.
- Academic Year: September to May
- Fall Term: September to December
- Spring Term: January to May
Course Load and Minimum Unit Requirements
- Minimum Course Load = 27 ECTS per term
- Maximum Course Load = 30 ECTS per term
Accommodation and the Cost of Living
Estimated Cost of Living
Student Visa and Insurance
Information on Student Visas and Insurance for students going on exchange can be found elsewhere on this website.
- 2015 S2 BCom MART JMcG (250K PDF format)
- 2015 S2 BCom MART CK (555K PDF format)
- 2015 S2 BCom ACCT HP (190K PDF format)
- 2015 S1 BCom MANT HMP (189K PDF format)
- 2015 S1 BCom MART JM (757K PDF format)
- 2014 S1 BCom INTB EO (87K PDF format)
- 2013 S2 BCom MART LM (188K PDF format)
- 2013 S1 BCom MART NA (187K PDF format)
The University, City and Region
ESADE is located in one of the most attractive residential areas of Barcelona. It is very near Avenida Diagonal and one of the city's university areas, the Monastery of Pedralbes, the Thyssen-Bornemisza Collection and the park belonging to the Royal Palace of Pedralbes. ESADE teaching activities in Barcelona are carried out at the school's three buildings.
The City of Barcelona and Region
Barcelona is one of the most dynamic and exciting cities on the western Mediterranean seaboard, sedulously promoting itself as a European metropolis, a link between the sub-Pyrenean peninsula and the heartland of Western Europe.
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org