Please do not contact this university directly.
For all enquiries please contact the Exchange Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated December, 2017
- Academic Year: September - May
- Semester One: September - December
- Semester Two: January-May
Course Load and Minimum Unit Requirements
- Minimum Course Load: 30 ECTS per semester
- Maximum Course Load: 30 ECTS per semester
Accommodation and the Cost of Living
Estimated Cost of Living
Student Visa and Insurance
Information on Student Visas and Insurance for students going on exchange can be found elsewhere on this website.
- 2014 BCom INTB AM (132K PDF format)
- 2013 S2 BCom TOUR BA FREN CF (332K PDF format)
- 2012 S2 BCom INTB GE (191K PDF format)
- 2012 S2 BCom TOUR SS (281K PDF format)
- 2012 S2 BCom ECON HJ (316K PDF format)
- 2012 S2 BCom MANT GA (195K PDF format)
- 2012 S1 MBA MV (412K PDF format)
The University, City and Region
Grenoble École de Management, founded in 1984, is a French Grande École, situated in Grenoble, France. Grenoble EM is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecole Grenoble EM offers courses, certificates, diplomas, bachelors, masters and doctoral programmes.
The institution is made up of three schools offering approximately 30 educational programs, from the undergraduate to the doctoral level as well as a wide variety of activities such as corporate business relations, applied research and entrepreneurship.
The City of Grenoble and Region
Grenoble is a city in southeastern France situated at the foot of the French Alps where the river Drac joins the Isere. Located in the Rhône-Alpes region, Grenoble is the capital of the Departmentof Isère. The proximity of the mountains has led to the city being known as the "Capital of Alps."
Grenoble's history encompasses a period of more than 2,000 years, and the city has been the capital of the Dauphiné since the eleventh century. Grenoble experienced a period of economic expansion in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, which is symbolized by the holding of the X Olympic Winter Games in 1968. The city is now a significant scientific centre in Europe.
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange please email email@example.com