2018 Summer School papers - 58 to choose from! Check them out!
Need help selecting papers and submitting for course approval in eVision? Follow the below steps....
2018 Summer School paper selection is open NOW!
- Log in to your eVision portal
- On the home page select the yellow Course Enrolment button
- Against paper selection select ‘Complete this step’
- On ‘Select/view my papers’ click ‘Select papers’
- Under ‘Your papers’ click ‘Back to paper selection’
- Scroll down to the Additional Papers section and search for the paper/s you wish to take
- Click on the green cross to add the paper/s
- Once you have completed your selection click on ‘Submit selections’ on the right hand side under the Selected papers box
- Continue until the Review and confirm page (you may need to answer some Programme specific questions)
- Once complete select ‘Ready to be Course Approved’ at the end of the page
If you require further assistance call 0800 80 80 98, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the University Information Centre in the ISB Building.
Want to study for Interest Only?
This type of enrolment enables people to attend certain classes for their own general interest without undertaking any kind of assessment or receiving any result or credit. Interest Only enrolment is open for persons who may, or may not hold a qualification for entry to a University but who wish to enrol for a paper(s) for Interest Only.
This option is a great way to experience university learning and explore topics of interest. Students normally attend lectures only. It is not open to students who are currently enrolled at the University of Otago or International students.
Interest Only enrolment remains subject to adequate capacity being available in the chosen paper and permission from the appropriate Head of Department.
How to apply for Interest Only
To apply for interest only enrolment a paper application form should be obtained from the University Information Centre. Applications should not be made through eVision
Study Support for Summer School
The Otago Summer School offers a wide range of papers and short courses.
Student Learning Centre: Staff at the Student Learning Centre provide a free and confidential service to support students in all aspects of their study, including writing, note taking and exam preparation.
For information on all you need to know about key library services at the University of Otago visit:
- Library Search: discover research materials for assignments
- Getting Started: ‘must know’ items from Student IT
- Course Reserve: access to Reading List materials
- Subject Guides: quality resources and services
- Group Room Bookings: choose a space to study
- Library Hours: choose the time and place
- Distance Students: request research materials