Mail merge is the process of producing a personalised letter, envelope, invitation, or flier for each person on a mailing list. This is done by combining a database of names and addresses with a form letter that has been created in a word processing application.
Uniprint offers an excellent mail merge printing and distribution service. Using your accurate, well prepared mailing list, customised information can be printed onto the envelope or printed item, and then packed and delivered to the post office.
We can guide you through the entire process and help you with:
- file preparation - taking your thoughts and ideas and creating print-ready electronic files
- database preparation - a clean database will save time and cost. All addresses should include a postcode
- insertion and mailing - Uniprint can offer several options including envelopes, plastic bagging, flow wrapping. We work closely with University of Otago Mail Services to ensure the most cost effective method of mailing is chosen
- QR codes - we can help with integrating Quick Response codes into your mail item
- Statement of Accuracy - this is required to qualify for bulk mailing discounts. Uniprint can show you what you need to do
- promotions - we can arrange for the inclusion of promotional material with your mailout