Submitting electronic files
Uniprint has access to a wide variety of software programmes used to create electronic files. While we are comfortable using your native file format, our preferred format is Acrobat .pdf.
Your work can be printed from a variety of storage media including:
- CDs or USB flash drives delivered to Uniprint’s Library branch or Albany branch
- files emailed to: email@example.com
University clients can also send files to Uniprint for printing via:
- the Uniprint file drop facility
- the online order form (the file size limit is 50MB)
- the Uniprint file server
Contact Uniprint for instructions on how to access the Uniprint file drop facility or file server.
Please also note that there is a charge for opening and downloading electronic files:
- $1.50 (per media) for the first file downloaded
- $0.50 for any additional files downloaded from the same media
NZ Post has guidelines for printing envelopes or mail merge printing and distribution.
At Uniprint we are mindful of our copyright limitations. We cannot copy, reproduce or distribute any more than 10% of an author's publications without their permission.