Accessibility Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Search Skip to Site Map Menu


Our Student Support team can assist you when you apply for a student visa.

Prior to your arrival in New Zealand, you should use your “Offer of Place” and fee receipt to apply for your visa through the nearest New Zealand consulate.

You may be required to prove you have enough money to live in New Zealand for the duration of your course.

Once you are studying with us and need to renew your visa, you should talk with our Student Support Officer.

Full details of immigration requirements, advice on rights to employment in New Zealand while studying and reporting requirements are available from Immigration New Zealand, and can be viewed on their website at