Dunedin has a great range of travel accommodation including luxury hotels, upscale leisure lodges, serviced apartments, boutique hotels, motels, bed & breakfasts and farmstays.
Heritage Dunedin Leisure Lodge
Heritage Dunedin Leisure Lodge, Dunedin's only garden hotel, is located within two acres of beautifully kept garden, and just a six-minute drive from the city centre. Neighbouring the Dunedin Botanic Garden, we’re a short stroll to Otago Museum and the University of Otago. Forsyth Barr Stadium is also within easy walking distance. Our unique surroundings make for a truly relaxing place to stay, no matter how busy your visit might be.
The 1869 Committee have reserved a number of rooms during the conference dates and delegates can book directly with the property quoting Confirmation #77579.
- Rates: Standard $159.00 per room per night
- King and fold out couch $189.00 per room per night
- Check in time is 2:00pm and Check out time is 11:00am
- Breakfast is available at the property – Cooked $24.00 per person or Continental $19.00 per person
- Heritage Dunedin Leisure Lodge website
Please note that this property does not have an elevator, therefore if you have mobility issues you will need to book a room on the ground floor.
- Distinction Hotel Dunedin ★★★★+
- Scenic Hotel Southern Cross, Dunedin ★★★★+
- Scenic Hotel Dunedin City ★★★★+
- Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin ★★★+
- Wains Hotel Dunedin
Motels, Bed & Breakfasts
- Allan Court Motel ★★★★+ (Motel)
- Alexis Motor Lodge and Motel ★★★★ (Motel)
- Amross Motel ★★★★ (Motel)
- BellaVista Dunedin ★★★★ (Self-contained & Serviced)