How do I apply to be a CCL in 2021?
The process is remarkably simple and straight forward. You will need to complete the application form and send it along with a cover letter and your CV to Louise Jenkins, Lead Administrator by email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a section on the application form which allows you to list up to three colleges you would like to have consider your application. This means you don’t have to do a separate application form for each college you apply to. There is also a section for you to indicate if you would like your application to be considered by other colleges other than the three you have listed.
This application form cannot be used for applying to St Margaret’s or Selwyn College. Please find their contact information here.
If you are interested in being a CCL at Uniflats in 2021, please contact the Deputy Head email@example.com for further information.
If you want to be a leader in the Locals College Community, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Being a CCL is a rewarding learning experience that challenges you to grow and adapt as an individual whilst developing good interpersonal skills and establishing strong lifelong relationships with both staff and students. It is a great way to develop yourself as a well-rounded individual whilst having a super enjoyable year where many fond memories are formed. Hannah (CCL 2020)
- There is rarely a dull moment in this job. From organising sporting and cultural events, to delivering world-leading pastoral care to residents in need - the variety of work is vast. Duncan (CCL 2019 and 2020)
- Being a CCL has been the best personal development opportunity I've ever had, and I definitely don't see it as 'work'. The term pastoral care is so varied, and you get the chance to help so many people- who often need your support for very different reasons. Seeing the residents thrive academically and socially in their home away from home makes everything we do as a team so worthwhile. Yvonne (CCL 2020)
- What is unique about being a CCL is how it is so people-oriented; the relationships formed with both the residents and the staff who work alongside you are hands down the best part of the role. I encourage anyone who is thinking about being a CCL to give it a go - you won’t regret it! Marianne (CCL 2020)
Collegiate Community Leaders appointment time frame
- Applications open Wednesday 8 July
- Information Evenings on 12 Sunday and 13 Monday July; 7pm in the Union Common Room
- Applications close 12 noon, Wednesday 22 July
- Offers go out from Wednesday 5 August