A detailed overview of social and environmental accounting and corporate sustainability practices, including latest trends in corporate sustainability reporting.
|Paper title||Corporate Sustainability Accounting and Reporting|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$863.25|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,276.80|
Further information about teaching staff, tutorial times, assessment details, reading lists and learning objectives is available in the PDF below.
Download Course Outline for ACCT325 (2017) (PDF 402 KB)
- ACCT 102 and 72 points at 200-level or above
- Schedule C
- Teaching staff
Course Co-ordinator Dr Muhammad Nadeem
- Teaching Arrangements
- This paper is taught through lectures and seminars.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Course outline
- View the course outline for ACCT 325
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Explain the meaning of social and environmental accounting and sustainability reporting
- Comprehend the ethical, social and environmental implications of corporate actions
- Critically analyse the corporate, social and environmental disclosures
- Enable to engage with contemporary discourses on carbon and sustainable finance